Our Mission Statement
To Enable our Mission, Vision and Aims:
The Trust aspires to develop students who demonstrate courtesy and good manners. Students who have respect for themselves, their peers, adults and other generations as well as respect for difference, language and the environment both globally and locally.
To achieve our vision and aims the Trust will:
- Work in collaboration with parents and the community.
- Build on student’s learning outside school, promote high quality professional development and have high expectations of students and adults.
- Aim to foster appropriate pupil-pupil and pupil-teacher relationships.
- Use new technologies, base decisions on recognised research and pedagogy.
- Promote outstanding leadership and governance.
We need Outstanding Teaching which:
- Is well organised and planned.
- Is reflective.
- Is using a range of assessment, monitoring and recording strategies.
- Is based on sound subject knowledge.
- Manages the classroom effectively.
- Understands student’s developmental needs.
- Uses exciting and varied approaches.
- Encourages students to become autonomous learners.
- Facilitates student’s learning.
- Manages the learning of individuals, groups and whole classes.
- Stimulates student’s creativity and imagination.
- Respects and responds to the interests and needs of individual learners.
- Includes more opportunities for collaborative learning.
- Involves dialogic teaching approaches to promote higher-order thinking.
The 4Cs Multi-Academy Trust aligns itself with the priorities of the
Cambridge Primary Review:
- High Expectations and Excellence that promote teaching that makes a difference
- Education that promotes Equity and combats Educational Disadvantage
- Promote expertise through teacher knowledge and outstanding Teaching and Learning
- Create a stimulating School Environment that supports learning
- Prioritise and advances assessment
- Empower Pupil Voice
- A curriculum that is stimulating, empowering and supported by ‘Evidence based Research’.
- Connect with the Community.
The Trust will provide an entitlement to an engaging, rich and relevant curriculum that focuses upon:
Sustainability, Pedagogy, Voice, Equity, Community, Aims, Curriculum, Assessment.